Friday 5 April 2013

Alley Treasure's

One thing I have learnt as an art student is that some of the most interesting, innovative work can be found in the most tiny and unlikely of spaces. This day was spent trotting round just some of these places. This particular gallery is in an old garage tucked away in a hidden alley and featured an exhibition of a teacher of mine, Oliver Watts.  

Although this was an unbearably humid day, I now find myself longing for the heat. Here in Sydney we have been greeted by torrential rain which makes it difficult to go out unless you fancy being drenched head to toe. Well for me, that means being curled up on my rocking chair, drinking tea and catching up on some wonderful blogs. Sadly for my bank account, it has also meant a few new treasures from Etsy will be arriving on my doorstep in a couple of weeks..    

This Bag. Incredible. Enough Said.








Blouse: Vintage
Shorts: Vintage
Bag: Vintage
Shoes: ASOS
Brooch: Vintage

3 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! That bag is amazing... You look lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are so cute!!! This outfit is so elegant yet simple! I LOVE your little bag, it is the cutest shape, like a pretty little picnic basket :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that outfit, and the bag is just so cute! x

    ReplyDelete