Wednesday 23 January 2013

Oh mustard smocks...

Just looking at these photos when there is now still snow on the ground makes me cold. And whilst I will admit I was a little chilly when taking these photos, despite the two layers underneath my dress (hurrah for Uniqlo basics!), I wouldn't not even contemplate wearing so little today!

These photos were taken in Herefordshire by my beautiful sister-in-law, Tracy, where we had a marvellous time frolicking around the garden. Followed by a nice cup of tea and a scone. Country life can't get more English than that.

Enter also Pippin, one of our dogs. Yes that is a toy hot dog we are playing with...









Dress: Dear Creatures
Tights: Uniqlo
Shoes: Topshop
Ring: Made many years ago by my grandmother

I am off to Paris in the morning so expect photos from there to follow! 

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute outfit! Your dog is really pretty, too.

    Ivy

    ReplyDelete