Thursday 31 January 2013

60s Do

Just look at that fancy hair. My hair never looks like that, apart from on the rare occasion I take a trip to the hairdresser! I may just have to try a little harder in the future though because I really did enjoy having bouncy, soft hair for a change. It made me feel...like Nancy Drew??

I seem to spend winter dressing like a school child these days...not that I consider that a bad thing. Hold on to your innocence while you can I say!

This hat I just re-discovered when I came home for the holidays. It used to be mine when I was little and I had a fancy blue matching coat. We will move on from the fact that my head is so small that it still fits and just think about how fun it is. Especially when I can still wear it with a matching navy coat!









Dress: Vintage
Cardigan: Topshop
Tights: Sportsgirl
Hidden Layers!: Uniqlo
Shoes: Topshop
Coat: Urban Outfitters
Hat: Harrods (about 15 years ago!)
Brooch: Modcloth
Bag: Topshop


No comments:

Post a Comment