Sunday 24 February 2013

Nash at Kew and fun capes.

I recently went on a visit to Kew Gardens, a botanical garden near my family home in London. They currently have an exhibition of work by the artist David Nash installed throughout the gardens and in the greenhouses. His work is so beautiful and the setting compliments the pieces even further.

They also had an exhibition of orchids which were absolutely stunning. I never realised quite how many varieties there were!

I got quite excited and took a few too many photographs.





Look at this little chap we found wandering round the conservatory.















Cape: Vintage
Muff: Accessorize
Bag and Shoes: Topshop


8 comments:

  1. your cape is amazing- these artworks are incredible- love modern sculptures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know! His work is really beautiful both aesthetically and conceptually.
      x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous photos!!! I love your little hat, it is so darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a nice outfit *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that is so lovely of you. I sure will!!
      x

      Delete
  4. I'm loving your winter style! Don't get to see it that often because of the Sydney weather :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ������🌹🌹🌹

    ReplyDelete