Monday 11 February 2013

Oh, look at me I'm dancing.

If you know what musical that is from..bravo. If not, you should look up Salad Days now! I have recently been to see it in London at the Riverside Studios in Hammersmith and it was wonderful. I may cheekily be going to see it again tomorrow...shhh! I thoroughly recommend it to any other musical lovers like me out there!

These photos were taken after a lazy lunch with my lovely lady, Sophie, at one of our favourite places. There was not supposed to be so much alliteration in that sentence I promise!

I am now going to spend the afternoon with my mother who is at any moment now going to return home from a holiday in Sydney. I am going back to Sydney next week so every minute is precious! I wish you all a very happy monday...










Dress: Urban Outfitters
Coat: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Topshop
Hat: Spitalfields Vintage Pop-up Markets
Gloves and Tights: Uniqlo
Tote: Libris Lunaria

2 comments: