Saturday 16 February 2013

When in Paris...

Dress like Madeline. This has got to be one of my favourite dresses. That collar. Enough said! I am sure it will make a re-appearance here before too long, hopefully when it is not so wintery and it can be seen properly!

These shots were taken when I recently went on a trip to Paris with some girlfriends. Unfortunately the weather was not as generous as it could have been so these were taken quickly as the sun fleetingly appeared from behind the clouds! Paris itself gets more beautiful every time I go, as I discover and wander through more hidden streets and places.

Since moving to Australia, I have become much more appreciative of how close countries in Europe are. I can just hop on the train from London to Paris which is about three and a half hours door to door. I have a couple of friends in Sydney who travel that far to get to university each day!







Dress: Fancy Treehouse
Coat: Vintage
Hat: Old Harrods Children's Department  
Tights: TK Maxx
Shoes: Topshop
Travel Bag: Topshop

2 comments:

  1. Ohh that outfit really is wonderfully perfect for a day in Paris, you look so lovely!

    I too find it hard living in Australia sometimes. I hate how isolated we are from Europe and how much effort it is to go anywhere overseas :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I know, and it took leaving London for me to see it!!

      Delete